Menu
SAWSW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error code V210 and no new box yet arrived

Hi,

I managed to speak to someone in the contact centre over a week ago and was promised a new TIVO box as I have been experiencing pixel issues and loss of demand channels for a while and she was really helpful and kindly ordered a replacement which should have been with me last Monday (20th April). I allowed a few days delay due to current COVID stuff however it's still not arrived and I have now started to show error message V210 and have no access to my demand channels at all. (It had been intermittent before).

Also, the box is taking around 5 minutes plus to reboot when I have followed the steps online.

I tried to call the contact centre and keep getting cut off, and haven't been able to get any help through online chat. 

Can someone please help as I am not sure how to get to talk to someone and try to resolve?

Many thanks,

Sarah

0 Kudos
VMtechlee
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code V210 and no new box yet arrived

PM me your account number and area referance and I'll double check what's happened to it

Lee

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU ****************** ASK ME HOW ******************