Menu
Shiari
Joining in
Message 71 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error c119

Same problem here, we've been trying for almost a week now, and endless reboots with sometimes error N11, mostly error C119. Our network is fine, always has been. The error message this thing produces is worse than Microsoft error messages, which are notorious for being unhelpful ...

0 Kudos
brydgesr
Tuning in
Message 72 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Customers with a V6 box may see errors including C211 and N11 when box is updating, performing a network connection or attempting to activate following installation or box swap. A reboot of the V6 may resolve the issue.

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

Fix estimate
29   August 21:00

Customers May Find Newly Installed V6 Boxes have a On demand is not available Message.

Our engineer is working to fix the problem.

Fix estimate
29   August 12:00
0 Kudos
Shiari
Joining in
Message 73 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Oh good call, seeing that service status message too. We'll see tomorrow, I guess.

0 Kudos
brydgesr
Tuning in
Message 74 of 97
Flag for a moderator

The service status page has been updated and the first issue has been removed, but I still get the same error.

0 Kudos
synner
On our wavelength
Message 75 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Looks as though the issue has now gone from the status page.... Is this now resolved for everyone?

Only asking because I have a self install due on Wednesday..
0 Kudos
brydgesr
Tuning in
Message 76 of 97
Flag for a moderator

I tried again after the status message was cleared and it failed again at "Verifying info".

So I called customer services, there was a problem on my account, according to the agent "the signal was being sent somewhere else", so it was never going to work. Once that was fixed it worked. Its downloading the EPG as I type this.

0 Kudos
Tully84
Tuning in
Message 77 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Also had a local status issue which was cleared this afternoon. Tried to activate V6 box again but to no avail. Decided to contact customer services. They ran through procedure and believe it or not. It failed again. An engineer has been booked for Wednesday. Let's see if they can fix it. Not holding out much luck based on the history of this issue.
0 Kudos
ktomlin
Tuning in
Message 78 of 97
Flag for a moderator

From my experience of this issue there is something that on some days does not work at VM's end. Some days it works, some days it doesn't. If it is working when the engineer shows up, then it should be OK. If it isn't working the engineer can do nothing. In my case it was not working when the engineer was present, but it was working the next day. The engineer said it was a very common problem. The problem was eventually fixed by the Tivo V6 Technical Support team. I have no idea what the problem was or what they did to fix it.

I suggest if anyone gets this problem, do not waste your time talking to customer services. Just ask to speak to the Tivo V6 Technical Support team. They may or may not be able to fix the issue.

0 Kudos
Shiari
Joining in
Message 79 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Our service status message has changed (no more mention of C119 or N11) but it still doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Tully84
Tuning in
Message 80 of 97
Flag for a moderator

Engineer called this morning. He checked with customer service or whoever that my box was activated. Apparent it was on the wrong occurrence. The old TiVo was set to 1 on the account. The new v6 needed to be in occurrence 2. Once this was changed the box activated and verified with no problems. Engineer said that this should have been sorted easily when I contacted customer services initially.

Hope this helps