Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error S322 while installing V6 Tv box

Hi,

I am a new Virgin TV customer and having difficulty installing the TV.

The Broadband hub is installed and working fine, the TV V6 box is giving error code S322.

I have checked the cables and reconnected them as suggested, rebooted box several times but no luck. The same error again and again.

I tried calling the virgin media help and its not going through after waiting patiently for 4-50 minutes.

Can you help me resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error S322 while installing V6 Tv box

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/S322 this is likely a connectivity issue

The V6 needs two separate connections. The co-ax cable carries your TV signals, and should be finger-tight. It also needs an internet connection, which ideally should be Ethernet cable to your homehub, but can be WiFi instead.

How is yours connected?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

The coax is connected as suggested and the internet is connected via Ethernet cable.

What might have wrong here.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For the purposes of elimination I would also try unplugging the Ethernet cable and trying WiFi. If you have access to another Ethernet cable, try that too.

If all fails, you will likely need to call in... but even if you manage to get a workaround in place for now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos