Menu
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error S102

Hi

I’m trying to set up new box and keep getting can’t acquire channels error s102 and it sticks at 33%.

I have tried calling but can’t get through and when I do I get cut off. So frustrated!! Can anyone suggest anything please.

0 Kudos
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

S102 error

I have the s102 error can’t get through on the phone so frustrating stuck at 33% I’ve read old posts that say it needs connected anyone help??

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error S102

Please don't create multiple posts for the same issue - it's against forum rules and causes confusion with different replies. I've merged them together for you 🙂

Sorry, but as per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/s102 you really are best calling in.

Try checking there's no known faults in your area first - 0800 5610061 is an automated service and should list anything.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry didn’t know the first question had posted! The 0800 number is not accepting calls constantly saying busy! So absolutely nothing I can do and no TV service 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's fine, sometimes it happens.

You can use 0345 4541111 which is landline rate from any phone. 0800 5610061 is the automated status line.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos