Menu
Kezmaz82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error Code W02

I keep getting this error code when trying to view some of my HD channels. Tried rebooting, running a test on the equipment and checking all of the wires are connected ok. Everything hasn’t shown any faults. Anyone else had this trouble and give me any advice?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code W02

Error W02 - as per error code help - is a classic signal related error, and the advice I give to most pixellation queries is just as relevant...

This is often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so call VM and report it. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up. They can do these while you're on the phone to them.

If you can identify any specific channels that are affected, it may help prove that particular broadcast frequencies are affected - and thus the advice to resolve. The error code is strong evidence, though.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code W02

Hi @Kezmaz82,

Welcome back to our Community! Thank you for posting about your issue.

We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing the W02 error code on your V6 box recently. Thank you to @japitts for providing such insightful information.

I was able to navigate your account on our system, and I can see that you have been in touch with us regarding this issue and have a booked technician appointment to take a look at your equipment.

Please keep us updated on how your technician appointment goes and if you need any further assistance about this issue.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos