Menu
TC1988
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error Code 7400

I was advised yesterday to upgrade my virgin media box so plugged in the new Virgin TV V6 box but I am now getting the Error Code 7400 and only have access to BBC1 & ITV1. 

I have looked up the issue online and it details to call Virgin Media but when I call I get a message to say the call centres are shut and to go online. Can anyone help as I am going round in circles?

0 Kudos
Alex_D1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7400

usually this is down to the box not been activated correctly to your account. I've messaged you a number to contact

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Toms_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error Code 7400

Hi,

If you can PM me with your account details I can run a diagnostic check. 

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.

Thanks

Toms

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more