Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error C230 N27

My Tivo V6 box has produced 2 errors, C230 and N27. All channel guides are blank. I have checked all connections and they seem ok. Have restarted all equiptment and done a status check which states a 'Techinical error' and the problem persists. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error C230 N27

hi..

is your V6 connected to the internet? you can check this by going into settings > network. on the top right it will tell you the wifi signal if its on wifi, and if hard wired it will say connected or not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a Virgin Media Field Technician working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gary, thank you. 

I had changed my network i,d and hadnt told the v6. All sorted now. Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant...

Glad i could help.

I am a Virgin Media Field Technician working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.

0 Kudos