Menu
Mascom22
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Episodes of Condor keep dissapearing from bookmark

Why do these episodes keep vanishing. A couple of days ago it was episode 7 and 8 of series 1. They reappeared the next day. Now I have come to watch series 2 and only episode 1 exists. The others were there yesterday? Why does this keep happening. It doesnt seem to matter where you search , only episode 1 of series 2 is there at present.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Episodes of Condor keep dissapearing from bookmark

Are the underlying programmes still available, and it's just the bookmarks that are affected? Or are the underlying programmes disappearing?

Are you adding the bookmarks individually episode-by-episode, or as a job-lot of "add whole series"?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Mascom22
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it's both the bookmark and the underlying programmes. Like I say, if you search for the box sets only episode 1 now shows. When I first added the bookmark it was probably the whole series  that I went for rather than episode by episode. All the episodes where there. But as I say, I dont have a choice now since there is only  one episode to choose anyway (series 2). They may turn up again tomorrow, that's what happened to 2 episodes of series 1 the other day, it's just annoying as it interrupts the viewing experience.

0 Kudos
Mascom22
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sunday morning now and sure enough the missing episodes are back in the bookmark and so presumably also available at the source box set and catch up locations. It's taken 2 days for these to reappear where as last time this happened, they came back overnight,.  Very perplexing.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There is a similar thread in the Sky forums - so seems Sky were not providing the episodes as expected.

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
Mascom22
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I see what you mean. I dont know enough about how that works . I.e would.d the virgjn box set link to the sky source as such or would it be a pre loaded copy on virgin which shouldn't be affected by any issues with sky? Either way it's an interesting coincidence.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky have to provide the stuff for VirginMedia - somehow

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos