Menu
gazzetta
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Engineers have run out of V6 Boxes and no current stock

Hi Guys,

VM engineer came Monday (14/12/20) and wired up for a V6 box but said he did not have any in his van and that one would be posted immediately.

I did not hear anything so on Tuesday (15/12/20) I used webchat to contact CS who notified me that one had not been sent out due to there being no stock anywhere and I would have to wait to the end of the year to receive my V6 box.

Is this correct? There is no V6 stock in the country at all currently?

I had hoped to use the box over Xmas but will have to find another source for now.

Thanks,

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineers have run out of V6 Boxes and no current stock

Hi I think they should have fixed you up with a new 360 box, not leave you with nothing, by the way a moderator replied last week to the same question and stated that there where plenty of V6 boxes about. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@LittleMick73 wrote:
Hi I think they should have fixed you up with a new 360 box, not leave you with nothing, by the way a moderator replied last week to the same question and stated that there where plenty of V6 boxes about. Regards Micky

Sorry, but a move to the V360 is a one-way move, can't be mixed with other TiVo/V6 in the same home and is not a fix for any temporary V6 shortage. In some other cases recently, TiVo's has been supplied as a temporary measure.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
gazzetta
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It was an extra V6 box they quoted me for and I was expecting to be fitted on Monday when they cabled for it. 

0 Kudos
blueghostuk
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Not sure where you live, we are in West Midlands, but there are no boxes here either. Been told January at the earliest. We managed to get one Box, but our second is still missing.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@japitts wrote:

@LittleMick73 wrote:

Sorry, but a move to the V360 is a one-way move, can't be mixed with other TiVo/V6 in the same home and is not a fix for any temporary V6 shortage. In some other cases recently, TiVo's has been supplied as a temporary measure.

Thanks for the correction, but the OP seemed to say they had no box at all, not a second one expected, so in that case perhaps a 320 might have been offered.

0 Kudos
gazzetta
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Received my box today. Many Thanks VM, Merry Xmas..

If someone could DM me to get my TVGo slots emptied it would also be appreciated.

Thx.

0 Kudos