Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Do I pay for my On Demand channels?

On demand is it separate from my package? I’m on Mixit TV. I got VM broadband and TV in yesterday. I’m new to it and don’t know what’s what! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do I pay for my On Demand channels?

Hi if anything is not included in your package, then when you click on it, it will inform you of the cost its then up to you whether you take it up all these charges are added to your bill. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do I pay for my On Demand channels?

There's a bit of marketing mixed in with this, too.

"Video On Demand" is the underlying technology that lets various services work, it's also a marketing term.

CatchUp includes broadcast programmes from all the terrestrial channels (and many pay-TV ones if you receive those) for 30days, and is inclusive on all packages. Any programme in your EPG (TV Guide) with the CatchUp symbol against it, is included. Or you can navigate via Home > CatchUp

"OnDemand" includes a lot of the additional VOD services - BoxSets are generally complete and past series, and is included on the top-tier Full-House/XL bundles. Sky Cinema & Sports is included if you take those channels, and PPV such as movie & one-off events rentals.

The MixIt bundle includes CatchUp from all the channels that you can watch live, and no doubt a lot of promotion/upselling to additional content that will then say "Upgrade to watch".

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos