Menu
DarkKnight19
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Distorted picture on some channels on 1 box not the other

Hello, 

I would be grateful for some assistance.

I have 2 V6 boxes. Over a number of weeks now i have been getting distorted channels on both boxes. One box seems perfect for last few days now. The other however is still giving distorted channels? Box 1 is in location A, and box 2 is in location B. Currently box 1 in location A is causing issues.

I tried swapping the boxes around - i.e box 1 in location B and vice versa, and it seems that location A is the problem - not the boxes! as box 1 in location B works perfectly.

I have checked all the cabling. disconnected/reset everything. Still no resolution. I have followed the coax cable around- changed the position of the cables on the splitter etc / tightened all connections - still not improvement. Previously I've never had a problem over the last 2 years.

Virgin media website shows no know issues in my area : Area reference 12

Its strange 1 location works fine and the other not.

Thanks for anyone that can help.

0 Kudos
DarkKnight19
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Distorted picture on some channels on 1 box not the other

Bump

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DarkKnight19,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your boxes, I will pop you over a private message and I can take a closer look 🙂 

Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DarkKnight,

You are currently affected by an SNR outage this will affect your tv service and broadband, the estimated fix date is the 27th the reference is F008049304, if you are still having issues after the estimated fix date please let us know

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos