Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disappointing

Upgraded today to the Oomph package. Or so I thought? We changed to Sky for tv only, about 18mths ago. Our price remained the same with Virgin, you told us it would be cheaper that way. We had phone and broadband and that's all we have used but were paying for the tv? I was told to keep the TiVo box but unplug it as I was told by a member of your team this would keep the cost down? Today Virgin came to install new package which as advertised online as being 2 V6 boxes but was told one had to remain as old TiVo box. I signed up for this package believing it was the best deal instead I feel conned as the TiVo does not support 4K UHD. After phoning Virgin to ask why I was only given one V6 it appears I was misinformed by Virgin into keeping the TiVo box to keep costs down only I have been penalised by paying more over the last 18mths and penalised for not receiving 2 V6 boxes as stated in Virgins advertising. So much for 25 years of loyalty. Have cancelled tv and phone and to add insult to injury Virgin want me to take time out to post the equipment back after I took a day off work for installation. Feel very disappointed, what is happening to the company and why do they treat us customers like we do not matter?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointing

Hi PWhitey, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to hear there has been a misunderstanding regard your package and whats included. 

If the package was listed as having two V6 boxes, we would expect that to be the case. 

Are you able to confirm if it was the retention's team that had added the offer for you?

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos