Menu
yvonne17
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Digital box not loading

My Virgin Digital box is not loading - got a new box about 6 months ago after the same problem arose.  Virgin are no longer answering their phone - presumably on a Sunday.  Tried to switch on with remote - got the message "load" - then nothing - tried again - got -|- then the load message again.  Switched on and off for 10 minutes, pulled the power out at the back and nothing.  Many thanks

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digital box not loading

You may not appreciate my saying this, but... Virgin's C/S is not closed, but is extremely busy and I'm afraid you are best off persisting with the queues.

Which box do you have, out of interest? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
yvonne17
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thank you for trying to help.  However, the response on the Virgin helpline advised that the customer care option was closed today - did not have the opportunity to queue which I would have done, had this been offered.  Thank you for trying to help.  Regards.  Yvonne 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I did try calling faults myself just before posting my last reply, and I got put into the queue first time of calling.

Choose the options for TV faults, then press nothing else. Plenty of messages & announcements about busy this, go online that, just ignore them and wait.

You can try using the text message service (07533 051809) if you're having problems, they usually respond after a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos