Menu
chellow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Dave HD

Hi ,

We watch Dave a lot, but has not been working on HD for a while. error W02.  Many other channels are also not working. I have run through the test online many times, rebooted many times, checked the connections many times. I know there is not a general problem as Virgin UHD works perfectly. Can someone please help, ringing 150 just means going round in circles with the reboots and online tests.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Dave HD

Hi chellow,

Please can you check to see if you get the same error on the following channels (hopefully they are in your package)

Bloomberg HD, Eden HD, Love Nature HD, Sky Crime HD, Racing TV and W HD

They are all on the same mux which would seem to indicate a signal error if you have the same problems on those channels.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
chellow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes I get the same error on them all. 

Alan

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi chellow,

in that case it's a signal fault and you'll need to get a tech booked to look into it.

You can try calling  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

You can also send a text with a description of TV Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or leave it for now and wait for a Forum Staff member to pick it up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi chellow,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your some of your channels including Dave HD not working .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
chellow
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your help Dave.

Alan