Menu
Pammieg7511
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

DVR

The DVR has detected a serious problem .. two days later 4 different people two telling me An engineer was booked third telling me there was no appointment made 🤦‍♀️ Iv to wait til Wednesday with no tv ... great service ! What a joke ..  explained the problem umpteen times then I get there’s a issue outside... no there’s not! The Dvr is the TiVo box am I correct? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: DVR

The "DVR has detected an error" green screen means your box's hard drive has failed and you will need a replacement.

Are you saying that you reported this error to VM-faults, and they weren't able to do this?

Check in your "my Virgin Media" online account that you either have an upcoming tech appointment, or a pending box replacement..

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Pammieg7511
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR

Yes I reported yesterday morning they sound like they don’t have a clue what I’m on about then told me and engineer was due out today .. no show not tell me it’s because the faults outside and an engineer wasn’t booked will now be Wednesday.. 🤦‍♀️ I have been looking online and came to that conclusion I need a new box .. but the service is terrible. Passed from one person to the next each telling you something different..  thank you for your reply 

0 Kudos