Menu
Chase23
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

DVR Green Screen of Death

My TiVo V6 box seems to have gone into a death spiral. I get a green screen an a message saying that the DVR has a serious fault and need to mend itself and it will take 3 hours. After about 20 minutes it reboots and dies the sane thing. It did this for two days until I finally switched it off. I’ve tried it since; same result. I guess the hard drive is dead. Problem is that I cannot get through to anyone at Virgin Media to get a replacement. Anyone know a way to get a message to VM on this? Call centres closed; no email page on the website anymore; even tried the VM sales guy that sold me my contract- not at all helpful...

0 Kudos
Scully73
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR Green Screen of Death

Hi I work for vm if you pm me with acc I will get a new box sent

If you can think of anyone who might want to join I will save you £50

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
ruchisahani
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem and cant seem to get hold of anyone from VM to resolve this issue.

-

Ruchi

0 Kudos
shaunmone
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scully73,  I’m having the same issue with my V6 box.. can you help.. have been on the virgin media line for hours. 

many thanks

Shaun

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @shaunmone

Thanks for popping back to our community even though you are on a different thread. I see that we have already reached out to you on another thread but we had no response. 

We do advise customers to stick to one thread for each issue as it can cause delay and confusion with your posts. 

This post is from many months ago and as such it would have been best to reply to the last thread you posted on or better yet, post your own thread with as much information about your issue as you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos