cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAZN channel in the future. Boxing

kevino81
On our wavelength

Since Marchroom is leaving sky sports. Wondering if DAZN might get a channel on virgin in the future? 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

DAZN is a streaming service - more info at https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/welcome 

I fully expect their prices to increase. I read elsewhere that Barry or Eddie Hearn are also behind DAZN - I've not been able to find that verified anywhere, but wouldn't be a surprise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thev'e signed a 5 year deal with Eddie Hearns  Matchroom, but the deal does not include Matchroom’s two biggest stars Anthony Joshua or Dillian Whyte. Fights involving either of the two boxers will be separately negotiated in a la carte deals. 

Info from digitaltveurope 

You can currently sign up DAZN for £1.99 a month and watch on some Samsung and LG TV's, Firesticks, android and ios devices, computers via browsers and some games consoles.

I signed up as a beta tester a few months ago and have been getting free access. The PQ has been good and consistent streaming.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali