Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Customer service

Have VM withdrawn customer service or drastically reduced staffing in lockdown? Are engineers visiting homes?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer service

Hello

Engineers are visiting customers homes as classed as an essential service, what will happen is you will receive a text message asking if anybody is self-isolating if they are then it will be rescheduled.

The staff are still working but there is a reduced number due to the restrictions.

If you have a problem then by all means post here and the Staff and other community members can see if we can resolve the issue for you, without the need for an engineer visit.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I need a new DVR box according to on screen messages but I cannot get hold of anyone at VM despite multiple attempts. Were you able to tell me if customer services have been withdrawn as  deliberate policy? If so, lots of customers are going to be angry. How can I get a Box. Service down for six days!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to have a look at it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @johnconlon179 

Welcome to the forums, thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services, I have had a quick look into your account, I can see that there is currently an outage that is effecting your area, It is due to be resolved today. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos