Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service v Retentions

Hey all. Just want to share an experience concerning customer service department and the Retentions team. So I wasn’t receiving some channels on my additional V6 box but was on the main box. Anyway, rang CS (after 8pm) and spent over an hour with them doing all the scripted tests etc and no luck. Then got transferred to somewhere else, waited 30 mins and was cut off. Fantastic!

Rang the Retentions team this morning (as they usually win) and they fixed the issue within seconds. Unbelievable. But also not surprised.

The language and communication barrier between UK residents and the CS department is just void now. That will literally be the LAST time I ring 150. Never ever again. Frustrated at the time wasted on the first call but should have known better and waited until this morning before doing anything about it. 

Anyone else had had a similar experience dare I ask? Lol 

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service v Retentions

I doubt if that will come as a surprise to anybody lol.  You should still be able to contact the Retentions team by dialing 150.  Unless it's recently changed the prompts were 1 > 1 > 4 > 5 .

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service v Retentions

I have their direct number but I’m not sharing it lol

0 Kudos