Menu
Ganfy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service impossible to contant

Hi, 

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to talk to a human at Virgin?  The engineer who installed my TV arrived without a second box so they posted me one, it arrived without a remote control so is useless.  I have called customer services on Saturday, 89min wait and got cut off, Sunday 86min wait and got cut off, called today 59min wait and again cut me off.  Is this the level of customer service I can expect?  I have sent 6 messages on the messenger app and nothing.

Any suggestions welcome,

Cheers.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Customer Service impossible to contant

Hi Ganfy,

Sorry to see you are having issues with the remote control being missing. You can order one using this link Order new remote 

For now you also could download the TV Control app from the link on the same page and use that until you receive a replacement remote

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos