Menu
milco
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Couldn't log in to Sky Media Store 16.2.19

We were all set up and ready to watch Bohemian Rhapsody on Saturday night. When the time came we couldn't log in to virgin Media Store. We used the correct password etc using our Virgin remote control but nothing happened. We tried this laborious process three or four times but there was just no response when we pressed submit.

We tried again last night just for the hell of it and got in straight away!

It ruined our planned entertainment for Saturday night and we are feeling that we can't rely on VMS again in the future if it is going to be this temperamental!

Was there a problem on Saturday? Is this a common issue? What went wrong? We have used VMS before with no problems so this is not an issue relating to us not knowing what we're doing or inputting the wrong information.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Couldn't log in to Sky Media Store 16.2.19

Yes, there was an issue the other day which was fixed as you observed.

0 Kudos
milco
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It crossed our minds whether the technical issue in this instance was user demand for the service on a Saturday night. If everyone is trying to log on at the same time does the system sometimes go down? If that is the case then I am not impressed. If it was just a one-off issue then we will put it down as just 'one of those things'.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi milco,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that your Saturday night was disturbed by an issue with the Virgin Media store, and I can appreciate this would have been frustrating. 

This was a one off error with the system, and was fixed as soon as we could.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Melissa_F

0 Kudos
milco
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Melissa. That's good to know. We are relatively new virgin customers (joined last November) and have been really impressed with our 'customer experience' so far. I am glad that this was just a one-off technical problem.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear it milco Smiley Happy

We're here if you ever need anything.

Thanks 

0 Kudos