Menu
djr_uk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Controller fast forward button?

Hi there,

I'm not sure how to request a new remote but my fast forward button seems to be stuck and can't work? I'm not sure how to request one button not working on the controller for my v6 haha?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Controller fast forward button?

You should be able to order a replacement by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page, or by using this direct link  Order new remote 

You can also try the TV Faults option when dialling 150 or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am -10am, or afternoon teatime to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi djr_uk, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your remote. 

Clicking the link above that newapollo shared will allow you to order a remote online. If you've not had any luck ordering it then we can order it for you instead. If you would like us to do this, just reply to the private message I have sent you. This can be found by clicking on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi djr_uk,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information.

I have gone in to the account and ordered a replacement remote for you. You should receive this within the next few days. For the time being you can download the Virgin Media TV Control app and log in with your My Virgin Media details to control your V6 box.
When your new V6 remote arrives; check the battery placement and your remote may need programming to control the V6 box and volume. You can find lots of support for your V6 remote on Help Page here: Virgin Media Help

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos