Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contract or no contract?

Long story short, had letter saying VHD box was no longer supported, free upgrade to TiVo box, phoned CS because it wouldn't let me upgrade online, CS confused the heck out of me but have now sent email saying plan has reduced by £7 p/m with no new contract to sign (I have been out of contract for years) but 'my virgin media' say I need to sign a virtual contract to activate new services, link sends me on a loop back to email saying no contract to sign.

Help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract or no contract?

that would depend if you are going to take up the offer. If you sign in and go to your bills there are a series of tabs which will give you details of contract etc. Hope this helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nope, it does not help.

I have already signed in and viewed the sections you mention, MyVirginMedia refers me to the e-mail sent which says on the first line "Thanks for making those changes to your Virgin Media package. You won't need to sign a new contract." it has has a pdf file attached which is a service change receipt.

The view contract tab on MyVirginMedia says "your contract is unsigned" and shows the identical service change receipt attached to the e-mail which states there is no contract to sign, so I can find no offer to accept.

It does give the option to resend contract which sends exactly the same e-mail which once again has "Thanks for making those changes to your Virgin Media package. You won't need to sign a new contract." as the first line.

I'm stuck in an infinite loop.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok, so setting up the new V6 box for the first time was the trigger for signing the e-contract.

On the line that says 'minimum remaining period' there is a red X, does this mean I'm still on a 30 day rolling contract?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi russ_tdm

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 
We will send you a private message 
Kind regards 
Chris