Menu
Rob_ert_d
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continue watching on demand

So I’ve a show from on demand that I’ve been watching. I’ve figured out how to get it onto ‘my shows’ but when I go to it I just get a list of episodes with no indication of which ones I’ve seen.is there a way to show this? 

having come from sky this VM interface feels very very poor. Maybe I need to get used to it but it’s just not as intuitive. 

cheers

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continue watching on demand

It depends what exactly you're looking for.

It's only recorded shows that will have the "part watched" progress bar in the My Shows view, anything that's bookmarked from VOD is just that, a bookmark.

Remember that Sky "On Demand" often downloads the program and plays it back from your local hard driver - because they have no control over your broadband speed. Virgin's OnDemand is exactly that - a program played out from a remote server On-Demand.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Legend
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continue watching on demand

I think that getting a list of episodes is a real bonus as you know what else you can watch.

On Demand is a type of VOD which is only ever streamed on the VM platform and the remote server has no memory of what you've watched. I recommend recording of live TV instead of VOD, best done by creating a Series Link+.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos