Menu
syy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contacting Virgin regarding fault with tivo box

My box has stopped working i.e. it gives the welcome screen then gets stuck at starting up.  I have switched box on and off as suggested.  I have had for over 2 years and this is first time this has happened.  Once reaches the starting up and gets stuck only way can turn off is by switching box off.  This has been going on for 2 days. Have tried to phone on for 20 mins no answer. Doesn't seem to be online chat available. The website is useless e.g. never actually lets me contact anyone to request engineer.

What do I do.   I feel Virgin owe me money for all the time expended and loss of service.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting Virgin regarding fault with tivo box

While 20 minutes on hold is undoubtedly frustrating, it's - unfortunately - not unusual for any C/S department in the current climate.

You're doing the correct thing in calling faults-C/S to report an issue, VM staff do work their way through threads on here but (not being a primary first-tier support facility) it can take a few days.

By means of an attempt to troubleshoot, is your home broadband otherwise working ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos