Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contacting TV support by telephone

Hi

I need an engineer visit to refit a crimp plug on the TV cable in my kitchen. I had to cut off the old one 6 weeks ago to remove a cabinet. The new kitchen is now in place, so I have just tried phoning 150 to sort this out, but every technical request avenue ends in a message that all phone centres are closed so there is nobody to talk to and explain. How can I speak to someone to arrange a visit? I just tried using the complaint procedure as a way of asking (not to complain), but then get a reply stating 48 hours to investigate and possibly 28 days to resolve my "complaint". I imagine it would take 5 minutes to crimp a new plug on...

Are there any VM staff on here that could help me?

Thanks, Alan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contacting TV support by telephone

VM staff currently have a response time of about a week on here.

Be aware there is a £99 charge for non-fault callouts which you're likely going to be liable for. And whilst I agree it's probably a simple job, any alterations to VM equipment that aren't done by VM staff do run the risk of injecting noise into the local network which can cause faults elsewhere.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks