cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact virgin

TommyBot
Joining in

How do you send a message to virgin media?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@TommyBot 

I realise this is after the event however the Wilder v Fury fight is showing on BT Sport 2 today at 5pm, and BT Sport 3 on Monday at 8pm

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM's customer service number is 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone) if that's what you're asking.

What's your reason for wanting to contact VM - perhaps we may be able to resolve your issue on here?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TommyBot 

Is this regarding the Fury fight which which you asked about in the /Digital-life  section?

As per that page the PPV won't be broadcast again

"There will be highlights repeated every two hours from 10am Sunday 10th October until 6pm Monday 11th October (final playout). The event cannot be recorded."

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

So there is no way now for me to watch the fight I paid for?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you not watch it live?

You've had, with some quick mental maths, 17 chances to watch the highlights reel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Unfortunately it is the Broadcaster who determines when and how often a PPV event is shown not Virgin Media.

Right ok so how do I get the broadcaster to get the ppv event back on my virgin box. 

Hi TommyBot, the broadcaster will show it for a timeframe and once this has passed they will remove it from the channel. It would be unlikely that they would put it back on. ^Chris

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@TommyBot 

I realise this is after the event however the Wilder v Fury fight is showing on BT Sport 2 today at 5pm, and BT Sport 3 on Monday at 8pm

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Thanks a lot Dave! Finally got to watch the fight in full. Better late than never as they say. Appreciate the info. Japitts pls pay attention.