Menu
SGN
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connected TiVo V6 box and have error code 7400

Hi. Today I replaced my old Virgin Media box with the TiVo V6, but now the error code 7400 is on my screen and I can only access BBC1, BBC2, ITV1 and Channel 5. I tried using the self test on my online Virgin Media account but it says that my box is in standby mode, even though it is fully on. All the necessary cables are connected and I tried restarting the box but that didn't fix the problem. I think some sort of activation code needs to be sent to the box. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Scott_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connected TiVo V6 box and have error code 7400

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode and account number and i will look into it for you.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connected TiVo V6 box and have error code 7400

Please PM me your account number and postcode and I will have a look for you.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more