Menu
Hunter88
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connect App not working

My Connect App doesn't work, it stops when checking the sim and doesn't go further, it sticks for hrs.

I had it working the first time on the same phone I am still using; I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it, still doesn't work. Help out there?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connect App not working

Why do you use the connect App - what does it do that cant be done another way? Its an App that has many reported shortcomings and bugs.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Hunter88
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply, You most be a V I P , I would  have never thought of that! I am not that stupid or naïve ? I hoped that someone like you would have any idea that would have increased my( clearly) poor expertise.  I don't think I will use this forum in the future, thanks again for the enlightenment; really helpful.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry if you misconstrued my answer. It was a genuine question. I have never used the connect App for anything and don't know what it can do with checks on the SIM? And others on here are always saying it is bug-ridden.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos