Menu
craste
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Code 7400 Message (5 Hours on phone)

Hello!

Can somebody from Virgin Media please help me, I'm at my wits end.

Last Friday I called up and asked for a previosly disconnected V6 box (in kitchen) to be re-instated at a cost of £10 a month as we have just purchased a new TV.

The V6 box is all plugged in and working but I'm getting the above message floating over the picture and only a few channeels in standard definition.

I was told the box would be working within 24/48 hours but its still displaying the message.

I have called up 5 times and have spend an hour in the queue each time and have either been put on hold and disconnected or been put through to technical and the gentleman on the phone 'Lucas' said he'd have to put me through to 2nd level technical support but then that line said it was not available and then cut me off!

So frustrating!

I'm currently tryng to get through to the techinical support and am on hold again.

is there anybody there at Virgin who can help me?

Kind regards

Craig

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code 7400 Message (5 Hours on phone)

Hi is there an error code on your screen, if so what is it. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code 7400 Message (5 Hours on phone)

Assuming that the error code in the post subject is the correct one (7400), then sorry to say this can't be resolved online and you will need to call to get this resolved.

Make sure you have the serial number of the box correct, to ensure the agent is trying to activate the correct equipment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos