Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Co-Ax connection broke

One of the co-ax connections on my V6 box is broke and I can't get through to anyone to get a replacement box sorted. The Virginmedia webpage is a virtual maze. I know what the problem is! I don't need any testing or on-line help. I need a new box and to speak to someone to actually get one. Tried calling but for the umpteenth time I am waiting over 45 mins for someone to answer!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Co-Ax connection broke

Are you referring to the IEC connector between the box and coaxial cable?

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No. On the back of the box the pin inside the circular connection socket was bent. I tried to straighten it up and it snapped off. Is there any actual way I can speak to a physical person to get a new box ordered?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for all the special badges I am getting VM.

How about actually getting some help in fixing my TV box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

It may take a few days for a VM staff member to get around to your post, as they are dealt with oldest first.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Decoylo,

Have you been able to get in touch with the team to get your issue resolved with your coax connector? I can look into this for you if you haven't been able to, please let me know if you still need my help.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

Yeah. I need your help. I need a replacement V6 box

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Decoylo, I can get this arranged for you but would need to do this via a private message conversation, so that we can get you passed account security and arrange for the new box to be sent out to you.

I will drop a private message over to you now, please look out for it and we can get this started.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos