cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Childrens channels

BigD22
Joining in

Turned on the TV this morning to find only three children's tv options, 700 701 and 702. Where have all the rest gone? My three year old granddaughter is asking for her usual programmes and I don't have an answer. Can anybody tell me what's happened  pls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BigD22 

The full mix of Childrens chanels was only available to customers on thediscontinued  Full House, VIP and Ultimate Oomph packages.

Another large selection of kids channels was also available on the now discontinued Mix and Fun packages.

You can check the channels and packages in the virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

If you have recently changed package and the kids channels aren't included in your bundle  you can add them as a Kids Personal Pick which is £5 a month extra.<<< Personal_Picks >>> 

Otherwise VM recently had a free offering and gave all customers access to the Childrens channels free for the month of November

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi BigD22 

I'm sure we have had this question before:

But it's possible that the Children's Channels were part of a bungle, that only lasted a set period, before the need for you to ring and 'add' them to your current package?

Hopefully one of our Forum Steff or more informed members will be able to help you further.

Can't have your Granddaughter going without her programs, can we 🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @BigD22 

The full mix of Childrens chanels was only available to customers on thediscontinued  Full House, VIP and Ultimate Oomph packages.

Another large selection of kids channels was also available on the now discontinued Mix and Fun packages.

You can check the channels and packages in the virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

If you have recently changed package and the kids channels aren't included in your bundle  you can add them as a Kids Personal Pick which is £5 a month extra.<<< Personal_Picks >>> 

Otherwise VM recently had a free offering and gave all customers access to the Childrens channels free for the month of November

https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BigD22

Thanks for your post 

Just so you know our Kids channels + Baby TV Were free to air Between 2 - 31 October 

Sadly we have removed then now and including all the On Demand content 

Gareth_L