Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channels not working

All of a sudden, with the recent weather, half of my channels don't seem to be working. Most have been coming up saying there is no signal (W02). Could you help please? 

If it helps, I have already done all the necessary trouble shoots my end checking cables, etc. Still not fixed. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels not working

As per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 this error is usually signal related. You can try calling the status number 0800 5610061 which often lists reported faults down to street level.

If a reboot has failed to cure this and there's no reported issues, your next thing is to call Virgin and report your fault. 150 from a VM landline, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bradz93, 

Really sorry you've been having some issues with the channels not working, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

Are you still having these issues at the moment?

I've had a look into the back end of things and can't see any issues standing out, did any of the above help? 

Do keep us posted so we can help further. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, 

Yes I'm still having the same problems, nothing has been fixed yet.

I understand it must be a busy time for you at the moment but I've tried all troubleshooting and checks and nothing has worked. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries, we can have a better look from here. 

I'll pop you a personal message to grab some more details and get the ball rolling. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me help with this @Bradz93

Please let us know how the engineer visit goes and pop back if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos