Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channels Not Working

Hello I upgraded my package to Ultimate Oomph Bundle the Ultra HD I tried to Catch up on The Rook in Ultra HD On Denand but it says Upgrade to watch I should be having this I was on the Full Bundle before and it was working the Ultra HD now it's not working . And my Kids Collection TV channels are not working its says Channel Not Subscribed I should be having this Channel it says on the Ultimate Oomph Bundle Kids Collection and it's not working before it was working now I upgraded my package the Ultra HD and Kids Collection isn't working.  Can someone please help me. Thank You.. 

I have kids at home who watch the Kids Collection and it says Subscribe to watch these channels. Thank You...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels Not Working

Just on the specifics of the kids channels, have you opted for the £5 kids pack bundle ontop of the "Full House"? The old Full House included these, the new "Half House" (my sarcasm) doesn't - and you need to pay for it separately. I *think* you say you are, but this is perhaps worth checking.

The alternative is to query when and how you upgraded - was this online? Or over the phone..... if it was online, it might well take 24hours or so so to complete, if it was over the phone then it should be virtually instant.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

20190704_162645.jpg

I have this Bundle it shows Kids Pick and 4K Ultra but not working on my V6 Boxs. Can someone please help me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

20190704_162645.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can someone please help me. I have the Oomph Bundle it should include Kids Pack.  But not working in my Package my TV . Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi eastenders1

I'm sorry to see that you have not got the Kids Pack included as part of your bundle.

I'm going to send you a private message so we can look into this for you. Look out for the purple envelope on the top right of your screen.

Thanks

Dave_DW

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos