cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel 5 now i need to subscribe

Andy151
On our wavelength

Hi everyone,  I've had my V6 box for a long time now and have watched several box sets etc that have come up on the TV.  I saw La Brea TV show advertised on channel 5 and liked the look of it. So I put it on to a series link and sure enough it appeared in my shows a while later. I watched the Pilot episode, but the following day when I went in to watch the next episode it said subscribe.  I tried to watch the pilot again but couldn't. I have watched previous box sets etc and no problem but now I can't. 

Anyone else experiencing problems with this. 

I'm on Maxit package 

Many thanks Andy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you also try the fixes suggested in the thread linked below, I suspect the underlying issue is similar

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Should-the-Sky-Cinema-Collection-also-include-Sky-... 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you also try the fixes suggested in the thread linked below, I suspect the underlying issue is similar

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Should-the-Sky-Cinema-Collection-also-include-Sky-... 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Andy151
On our wavelength

Thanks for that. I switched everything thing off and lo and behold it worked. Glad for the direction on a solution. 

Hi @Andy151 thanks for getting back to us.

Thanks for updating us that you have resolved your issue.  That's great news:-)  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R