cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change source with V6 Remote

Prso9
Dialled in

Hi, 

I am trying to find out how to change the souce of my TV with the V6 remote.  If I hold either the TV or Info button, my list of sources appear on the screen, but if I try to move up and down using the arrows around the OK button nothing happens.  Is the remote capable of changing the source?

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Prso9.

I've attempted ton hold down the TV and Info buttons on my V6 remote but couldn't generate a list of sources.

My understanding is that the V6 remote/box cannot do this, and this would need to be done via the TV remote.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Prso9 wrote:

Hi, 

I am trying to find out how to change the souce of my TV with the V6 remote.  If I hold either the TV or Info button, my list of sources appear on the screen, but if I try to move up and down using the arrows around the OK button nothing happens.  Is the remote capable of changing the source?

Yes, it is. With the AV menu still displayed, long press the TV button again to move down one option on the AV menu. Repeat as desired.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks