Menu
Redmjs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Change package and new V6 box

Over 48 hours ago I requested a package change and a V6 box to replace my additional box which will no longer be supported. I made this request via text message through the Virgin Media app. I have not had a confirmation email and the order is not showing on my account.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Douglas52
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change package and new V6 box

I responded to an e mail to order a v6 box as my TiVo would lose some functionality. It required you to order before 20th June. Requested on 8th June for delivery today. Not arrived yet, also no visibility of the original e mail, or any recognition of the upgrade on my account.
I was wondering if it was some kind of scam?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Royalblue1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade to V6 box

I received a letter sent by Virgin Media dated May 2020 which advised me I that I was eligible for a free upgrade to a V6 box to keep my second TV box services up and running. I responded to your letter on 8 June as did Douglas52 to his communication. I selected the first available date for delivery as did Douglas52 of between 7am and 9pm on 18 June. As Douglas52 and I waited in vain for delivery on that date, as I presume other did, might we be given an apology with an explanation and a guaranteed date for receipt of theV6 box?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Dorne
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade to V6 box

I also received a letter to change to the V6 box which I have done (delivery next week) but I received an email saying that Virgin where going to increase my monthly bill due to the change even though the letter stated there would be no price increase. I have tried in vain for 2 days to speak to someone about this. Cannot get through to customer services to get help

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi four different people talking among themselves re the same issues will not help individually as its best to have your own threads, as the moderators can only deal with one poster at a time, this will just confuse the issues. Regards Micky
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Redmjs,

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos