Menu
ozsat
Community elder
Message 21 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Celebrity Hunted Series Link+ Not Working?

I think it is fine to cancel and re-create a series link only  -  but if you cancel an episode it becomes unavailable to record under normal rules.

So as an example: you noticed TiVo is going to record the ITV2 repeat of Coronation Street and not the first airing on ITV. You need to find why it is not recording the ITV version which should be indicated if you expand the MPR list.  If you cancel the ITV2 repeat you cancel that episode from recording at anytime and not just that slot.

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS & UHD/HDR)
VIVID 500 (500/35mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD + 2 minis)
deans6571
Problem sorter
Message 22 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Celebrity Hunted Series Link+ Not Working?

@ozsat wrote:

I think it is fine to cancel and re-create a series link only  -  but if you cancel an episode it becomes unavailable to record under normal rules.

So as an example: you noticed TiVo is going to record the ITV2 repeat of Coronation Street and not the first airing on ITV. You need to find why it is not recording the ITV version which should be indicated if you expand the MPR list.  If you cancel the ITV2 repeat you cancel that episode from recording at anytime and not just that slot.

....that makes sense.

However, when I did check the MPR list, to check why it didn't record the first airing, my V6 showed this:

clipboard_image_0.png

Maybe my V6 was having a [REMOVED] attack because in a half hour period, I was cancelling the program, cancelling the Series Link and re-adding, multiple times (all with no success!)  to try and get it to work and I probably just completely confused it?!! 

As I said before, I've only managed to get the Series Link working, ONLY by amending the recording options to 'All' but of course its now capturing ALL showings of the program. I had to then go into MPR and delete all the repeat viewings which has now left it to pick up the correct one next Sunday night at 9pm on Ch4.

What a palava!!!!

🙃

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]