Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch up, on demand and Tv control app

4E3674BE-8DF5-4D54-B9CF-F64ED1F70ED4.jpegI have just done a self install and everything seems to be fine apart from the above things . Catch up and on demand say “ temporarily unavailable please try again in a few minutes” 

The tv control app gives me an error message “ communication error there was a problem connecting to the Tivo service “ 

i rang for technical help and to be honest I was speaking to a foreign call centre and I felt there was a big communication problem. In the end I was told there was a fault which would be fixed at 0100 tomorrow but I don’t think the guy even knew what my issue really was. Can anyone help please ? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up, on demand and Tv control app

Hello Fi71.

Thank you for your post and sorry you're experiencing some issues with your services.

Have any of the issues detailed above been rectified since your post?

If not, are your catch up and on demand services unavailable through your wired Tivo box?

Also, is your phone which you're using the Connect app on connected to the same broadband as the Tivo box when you're accessing this? 

Please update us so we can advise further.

Thank you, Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

sorry only seen your reply. I got sorted out apparently this can take 24-72 hours to start working I was not made aware of this when I rang for help. All working now thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your reply @Fi71 and letting us know. 

Please don't hesitate to pop back if you need anything else 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos