Menu
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch-up and on-demand

Morning all. 

Is anyone's else's catch-up and on-damand crashing on them 🤔. I was trying to watch 999 what's your emergency s12, ep2 last night on chan 4 catch-up. A purple circle appeared. Then a box came up with sorry this is unavailable at the moment with error code 603 at bottom corner. I did try a re-boot with no luck. So gave up. I've reported it this morning. The guy escalated it with a work order NKE00015021. Then said its a known fault. Its currently under investigation with no fix time as of yet 🙁. He said I will receive a text or call once fixed 🙂

J.H
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch-up and on-demand

Sounds like you've done exactly the right thing in calling in to report it...

Both 0800 5610061 & the status page (https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status ) report this for my area too...

VM_Forum_603.JPG

The ITV, C4 & C5 streaming apps on my V6 still seem to work - so there's a workaround at least.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you japitts 

Glad it's not only me with the fault 😁

I will try the c4 app on my V6 tonight and see if I'm able to watch 999 what's your emergency on that instead 🤔. I will be sure to update on here if it works or not 🙂

J.H
0 Kudos
Johnny1983
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi japitts 

I managed to watch 2 episodes of 999 what's your emergency on channel 4 catch-up tonight with no problems 😁. (Ep2 & 3) I'm guessing virgin have nearly fixed the error code 603 fault 🤔 hope I haven't spoken to soon 🤔. Maybe give yours a try and see if your catch-up fault is resolved 😁

J.H
0 Kudos