Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Catch up & on demand blank

Had my box today and have installed and everything is working except the catch up and on demand sections are empty/blank, I’ve tried a few times resetting the box but it doesn’t change anything.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up & on demand blank

What box is it Tivo or V6? What Hub model do you have?
If its a V6 how are you connecting it to the Hub - a Cat6 ethernet cable works best.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It’s the v6 connected direct to hub3 using the cables supplied with the v6

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Panthor,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out with your concerns. I'm really sorry that you've been having trouble with your new services.

First of all, I'd like you to try manually connecting to our network by following these steps: press Home on your remote > select Help & Settings > select Settings > select Network > select Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

However, in taking a look at the backend of your services, I can see that the levels entering your property aren't as expected. This may account for the issues you've been experiencing. We'd need to get an engineer out to look into this for you, so I'll send you a private message now to clear security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

it started working last night, not sure why but I now have the on demand and catchup available. I’ve done what you suggested anyway and will await your message.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Panthor,

I'm glad that this appears to be working for you now 🙂 Your equipment is still reporting low power levels, so I'd recommend having an engineer to resolve this before it starts to cause further problems.

I've sent you a message, so please drop me a reply when you're able and we'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for joining me for a private message to arrange an appointment. Please do let us know how this visit goes and don't hesitate to reach out with any future queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael