Menu
Rfcjt26
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cant contact virgin to resolve my issue with my bill

This site is specifically designed to spin us round in circles never getting contact with anyone who can help. I tried three times to use the text app on the website to contact them and three times I got completely ignored. You have added more money onto my bill for no reason, you have not taken the 40 of I paid last month and this has to be the worst customer service I have ever received! Not only is it impossible to get a hold of you but you have blocked my phone and worse still you actually block free numbers from being called from that phone so at no point can I get in contact with you. I have recorded all evidence to support what I'm saying and if there is no resolve to my issue soon I shall take this information to my lawyer to seek legal advice on this matter. Disgusted it has gone this far already!

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant contact virgin to resolve my issue with my bill

Hi as you have threatened legal action I suspect no one from virgin will respond on here as it's a public forum, I'm sure virgin recieve many threats of this nature, they know by the time you have paid for a solicitors fees who the winner will be.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Rfcjt26
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I know it was stupid of me to do so but I only said that in hope they would contact me but guess I'm wrong. I tried my best to contact them about this issue and I guess after 2 days of stressing about this and going on circles on the website just to find someone to inform about my issue. I understand if they are busy but completely ignoring me isn't fair at all. Guess I have ruined my chance of getting any help here?

0 Kudos
coolestrock
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

For some reason people at Virgin have stopped answering the phone , they must have sacked the poor people in another country to answer the phones , the only people who btoher to answer are the lines for "new" customers , they pick up the phone on the second ring then 

Any other problem you get to hear the same song replayed for hours on end , ive been a customer for more than 15 years and this current state of Virgins customer service is the worst its ever been 

It would be nice if we had some ANSWERS as to whats going on 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rfcjt26,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that you've been having trouble with your billing and using your phone, and for any difficulties you've had ion speaking with our support teams.

Our messaging service isn't a live conversation, but I can assure you that all interactions are responded to by our agents as swiftly and efficiently as possible. I do apologise if you're yet to receive a reply to your query.

Could you please confirm whether you're referring to billing problems with your mobile or home media services? I'd like to ensure you're speaking with an appropriately trained colleague who can investigate your issue further.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Rfcjt26
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there thank you for contacting me and it's my virgin media broadband package, I paid £40 last month and it hasn't been deducted from my account. I also have £24 there for three days of loss of service but that isn't clear if I owe that or if it's to come off of my bill. I tried everything to contact you from email, online text and even called but I never got through after waiting nearly an hour. Now my phone has been cut off so I have no way of contacting about this and I'm worried my internet will be cut off before I have a resolution to this problem. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rfcjt26,

Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying that this is with regards to your media services. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

I'll send you a private message now to clear account security. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos