Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancel my engineer appointment

I need to cancel my appointment as when i called they said it was a tv fault and it was actually an actuvatikn signal. I cant call as the offices say they are closed. Can this be done here as i have no option listed in my appointment to xancel although it says it should. Please advise

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel my engineer appointment

Dont worry. The technician should precall you when he is on his way, and you can ask him to cancel for you.

You should also recieve an automated text message prior to the visit, giving you an option to reply to cancel

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel my engineer appointment

You will be contacted on the day of your appointment via text message asking you whether or  to you want the engineer to still visit you can reply no to this text message.

You can also text us on the number below and they should be able to cancel the appointment for you

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Andrew_M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!
------------------------------------------------
Want an easy £50 Off your bill by referring someone to Virgin? Send the following text to 80011:
1st line - RAF
2nd line - Your Account Number
3rd line - Name of person your referring
4th line- Their Contact Number
5th line - 47758 Andrew
We will do the rest!