Menu
davej311
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancel manual recordings

How can I cancel repeat manual recordings? I've gone into the manual recording menu but there doesn't seem to be anything 

0 Kudos
EightBall
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel manual recordings

To cancel a series link go to:

Home > My Shows & Recordings > Manage Series Link+ > Select your series link > Modify Options > Cancel This Series Link

0 Kudos
davej311
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply but that's not quite what I meant, that's fine for serial links but I'm talking about manual recordings which have a different set of options, but nothing as I can see to turn off the manual recordings:DSC_3796.JPG

PS I did add a screenshot of a manual recording on my TV but it's not showing :-/

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just highlight the programme you want to delete and press the 'Clear' key on the remote control.

So in the example in your screen shot pressing clear at that point would delete the 17 May recording

davej311
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, done that, will see if it records any more.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you have set up further manual recordings for the show you may need to go to My Planned Recordings and use the clear button to delete as necessary.