Menu
nevwg
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can I request a V6 box

I have just moved onto a new contract (dropped landline, added mobile). I didn't think about it at the time but I should like to replace my TiVO with a V6 box. I have gone through a number of Virgin's webpages but nowhere could I find an option to do so. Using their chatbot just goes round in circles as all it can do is offer a contract, not a replacement box. I can find clear instructions on how to change a box, but nothing at all about how to actually get one. How would I go about this? And does it cost to do so?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I request a V6 box

Hi nevwg,

Do you have VM broadband? You need VM broadband to have the V6 box. 

You should contact VM regrades either by phone or text messenger. You can ask them to exchange your box to the V6 providing you already have the VM broadband, else you can renegotiate a new deal to include the broadband and V6 box.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

nevwg
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
nevwg
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh - and one other thing: what about the unwatched programmes on my TiVO??

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You lose them unless you arrange to keep the TiVo at a monthly charge until you have finished watching them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks