Try this method (you might need new batteries for your remote and a lot of patience)
- Make sure the AV device and your V6 box are switched on
- Press and hold down Clear and Volume Down at the same time until the light on top of the remote flashes green twice
- Enter the code 1999 to access the AV device code database – the LED will flash green twice
- Point the remote at the AV device and press channel up repeatedly until a code mutes the volume for the device – the LED will flash green each time a code is sent
- When the volume turns off, press Mute to turn the volume back on
- Press Volume Up / Down and Mute to check that the remote is working with your device. If it doesn’t work, continue to search using Channel Up until the next code turns off the volume, and repeat steps 5 and 6
- When the Volume and Mute keys work, press OK to store the code. The LED will then flash green twice
If you reach the end of the code database, the light on top of the remote will give an extended red flash and exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you think you’ve missed the code for the AV device, you can work backwards through the code database by pressing the channel down button at any time.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad AliLove, love and love, forever - Pele
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanksThe do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules