Menu
janzen666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable doesn't fit TV box V6

I received the new TV box V6 but the coax in cable doesn't fit (cable is screw in but box is not screwable) so can't use it.
Do I need some sort of adapter? Can VM provide it or do I have to get it myself?
Thanks
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable doesn't fit TV box V6

You do need an adapter cable.

If you have checked all the packaging carefully and it’s not there, you will need to phone to request one is sent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
janzen666
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the quick reply, there is no adapter cable. is there no other way to contact VM (by email)? don't fancy being stuck in a phone queue for an hour on Xmas Eve. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@janzen666 wrote:

thanks for the quick reply, there is no adapter cable. is there no other way to contact VM (by email)? don't fancy being stuck in a phone queue for an hour on Xmas Eve. 

You can try an online chat or a text message (to 07533 051809) but the text service usually has a day or so turnaround - potentially after Christmas now.

Best way to guarantee speaking to someone is to call.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks