Menu
D-J-G
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C133 and V210 error codes V6 box

Hi I have the above error codes on the box, broadband is fine and can watch Netflix etc via the smart TV but can't do anything via the V6 box, we can't watch any catch up as it's saying connection issues and has for a week. 

We can't view a list of TV programmes either and when we go in the app the box turns off.

I called the helpline earlier, it did tests on the call the said everything was OK and hung up on me, it's automated call which is annoying because I want to talk to a human. It clearly isn't OK as we still have the same codes, we go through the troubleshooting and it fails so going round in circles. 

Is there a Virgin tech help on here please 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
D-J-G
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C133 and V210 error codes V6 box

I think it's sorted, I had somehow paused the TV box on the WiFi 🙈

The TV programmes are still showing as to be announced but everything else seems to work now 🤣

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The V6 doesn't have its own internet connection, but relies on your VM homehub.

It uses the internet for all OnDemand, streaming and TV guide updates.

If there's no connection to your homehub, all these services will fail. You can check the connection by following Home> Help & Settings > Settings > Network

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
D-J-G
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I have managed to sort this myself. I could see there was no internet but the help online was sending me round in circles and somehow I had managed to pause the box to the wifi so once I saw that had happened it worked perfectly.
0 Kudos