Menu
Bazbazzler
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C130 V120 faults

For the past 6 months my on demand and tv programme menus have been faulty. I reboot but that doesn't work. Ive got 2 new boxes which were on for a while but the same issues keep happening. I can never get through on the phone so I basically can't get what I pay for. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 V120 faults

Thanks for the post Bazbazzler.

Have you been able to fix this since your post? 

If not, can you please try go through the below steps and let us know how this goes? 

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Bazbazzler
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emily, 

Under preparing it says network cable unplugged. I can use Netflix etc so clearly this isn't correct. I cant record because I don't have a programme menu. I can watch TV but that is all. The other 2 boxes are OK.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you done what the forum member has correctly advised, otherwise why post, if this advice is not up to your standards, use a phone.
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you using TiVo or V6 boxes? This post is in the V6 forum, but just to make sure.. If you're not sure, check here 

The boxes do have different means of connecting online, so it could make a difference to your problems.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos