Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C119 error

I've just received new v6 box set it up had welcome screen but when it goes to install software i get connection error c119 help please it says i have to install within 12 hours I've been tring for over 3 hours already

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C119 error

Hi check signal cable to v6 and Swap white fly lead if you still have the old one then restart the box. regards Adrian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I didn't receive a white cable it was a replacement only got box and power supply I tried ringing to activate signal and it just said I had a problem to contact forum I'm going round in circles getting nowhere had no tv for over 2 weeks now my wifi working fine on everything but no signal getting to box

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There are two signal connections to the V6 box that need to be properly connected.

The coaxial cable is usually a thick round cable that plugs into the socket on the right rear of the box.

The other connection is for internet data and can be via an ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.

If you want to use Wi-Fi then the installation process should ask you to connect to your Wi-Fi so you can provide details.

When you get the error C119 can you access any menu options on the box?

0 Kudos